Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Oasis Car Care Houston

I am trying to find out more information about this company. They are a bunch of snakes. I would not do business with them, be it their automotive or towing side.

They are predators and have no problems screwing people. They have adds on craigslist so if you see them there, avoid them. They engage in predator towing. They wait in specific parking lots and wait for someone to make a mistake. Today, I was with my brother who is on crutches and they towed his car when he went into Subway.

 He was in a rental car because his car is in the shop (on handicap tag). It may have been a different story if they did not know he was handicap but they were sitting right there in front on him. They saw him limp out of the car and in three minutes drove a couple feet up and started locking up his car. They said that it would be $80 to put the car down and $220 once it was back in the yard. If you know more about this company please share.

 This whole blog is dedicated to people speaking out again Oasis Car Care and other like towing companies. Its not fair and I feel that something has to be done. I looked around and found several other people who have been screwed by them.

They have several addresses:

Oasis Car Care
281-235-8605

281-498-4119
11450 Bissonnet St # 108, HoustonTX 77099

Apparently they keep switching phone numbers so I will be tracking this company for the next month to see what is really going on. 










4 comments:

  1. This company was chosen by Briarmeadows apartments to towe our cars .. We pay extremely high rent to live there.. this company is suppose to h.g have 24hrs service and I gave been calling for 2days straight. Even in the middle of the night.. They never respond nor do they return your call..This company has piss poor business ethics especially the Complex I live in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This company towed my car from outside a Starbucks after I bought a coffee in a lot that clearly says it is for customers. They watch on cameras to take my car and would not listen to my claim. Clearly they do this a lot and are used to complaints. Anyone have any advice how to go about making a claim against them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used them for a flat tire and a tow, live in houston and the cops had to tow me off frewway, when he got there all i needed was a flat tire changed, THE MF deove off and stated he would not change tire, I put reviews all over the internet,,it has been noted that they have done this before..Never use these people guys, they will take you for everytning...BAD BAD customer service and they prey on people that they think they can get away with...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. only used them because they contracted through my insurance company and I hope Allstae has taken them off their bussiness as poor character for Allstate and the company..I threatened to move my insurance and they gave me a 20.00 gift card, WHAT>.take them off your company Drive Hazard contract

      Delete